- Kids first, kids second, kids always!
- Kindergarten starting at 4 years old.
- School choice for Black and Hispanic students
- More reading for 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade
- More math for 6th, 7th and 8th grade.
- More health, physical education, vocational education, music and art.
- DACA kids who finish 12 years of school within the state, should become a citizen upon their high school graduation.
Coach Manley sees the need to provide more programs for young men in high schools within the inner city.
“These individuals need positive role models, discipline, structure and competition.”
- Preserve your constitutional rights. Freedom of speech, gun ownership, freedom of religion.
- Jobs, jobs, jobs
- Help to small businesses, farmers, and fishermen.
- Lowering taxes, cutting spending.
- $2,000 tax credit per family for dental work
- No change to social security
- Safety net for family health care
Families are the most important unit of American society. Coach Manley strives to preserve the values and traditions established within the family. All races and nationalities should work hard to strengthen the family unit.
The backbone of the middle class is small business owners. Many people want to start small businesses but they don't want to risk losing their healthcare. The government should fund 2 year health care for small business entrepreneurs . Black and Hispanic communities will be helped with this plan. JOBS,JOBS,JOBS.
We need the police. Police must learn how to better police themselves. 98.5% of police officers are great human beings. Police are our neighbors and friends. They protect us everyday.Let’s support and fund them. Also keep Qualified Immunity.
We must fight to preserve all these rights. It’s the foundation of our Democracy. This includes freedom of speech, gun ownership, and religion.
Coach Manley is Pro-Life. The abortion issue is one that you should ask progressives:
” WHAT IS YOUR END GAME “
Their end game is to have abortion up to the point of birth.
Planned Parenthood has 82 abortions to 1 adoption.We need an “ OPTION FOR ADOPTION.”The Washington Examiner states that Planned Parenthood H.Q. average salary is $389,514 for 56 people.The CEO makes $950,000.
Let’s put Planned Parenthood on notice, in three years we want to see 5 abortions to every adoption. If this is not reached, we have every right to defund.
Our Congressman and the Progressive Democrates want to have the Roe Act at the Federal and State level.
1 No parental notification for young girls entering an abortion clinic
2 Legalized passive infanticide
3 Government funding for abortions
4 Support Pro-Choice Judges
The family is the most important unit in American Society.
The National Debt
Where is our tax money going ? Does anybody in Washington care? Coach Manley cares.
Coach Manley supports a market based healthcare system, with a safety net for those in need. Those eligible for (SNAP) programs should have an extra $50 loaded onto their snap card for vitamins only. This will help build up the immune system to fight illnesses. Being pro-active with prevention will lower the cost of healthcare down the road.
If you had a dollar for everytime you heard “ Our immigration policy is broken ,“ you would have a lot of money. Coach Manley says “let’s start to fix it .“ Leadership is action.
Let Candidate Know what issue is important to you.